Monday, January 11, 2010

Taking a Break?

I think I’m going to take a little break from this thing. That may upset some (all 3 of you) people but I need to. Been going at this for a while and over the course of 1+ years I’m not even really sure what this blog is about any more or what direction its going in. I need to step back and figure that out.
This thing started with me blogging about a job I hated and trying to train and race at the same time. Somewhere along the way it morphed into the DB police and such. Its funny, and I like to be funny…but I’m really not a bitter dude. I love this sport. And I’m not that negative in real life. Besides there’s changes (in CYCLING) on the horizon so maybe this will turn into a different vehicle. We’ll see.

7 comments:

  1. No, please. I'll start an online petition to keep this thing going.
    -Cush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up for the petition to keep this site alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogging ain't easy like modeling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, after you started removing posts at your readers requests I guess it was just a matter of time before you pulled the plug altogether...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thаnks for ones marvеlouѕ postіng!
    I genuinely enjoyed reаdіng іt, you mіght be a gгeat authοг.
    I ωill alwаyѕ bookmark your blog аnd will eventually come bасκ later on.

    I ωant to еnсouгage you tο continue your great ϳob, have а nіce day!


    my web pаge :: premature ejaculation pills

    ReplyDelete