Monday, July 13, 2009

After one weak week


...we know nothing.
So the tour organizers came up with a very benign route for the first week of the tour.
Prologue, TTT, 1 mountaintop finish.
Weak.
Time will tell.
Only one vote in the poll for singlenut?
Wow. Wanna change your answer?
There is clearly a power struggle at Astana. Not only with Contador and LA, but with Vino wanting to be the man. Can you imagine all those "leaders" on one team?
Levi, LA, Contador, Kloden, Vino...
We'll see when we hit the Alps.
I'm sticking by my early pick: Armstrong.

I raced my bike a bit over the last week:
Tuesday night at the Velo
Thursday night training crit
Friday night at the Velo: Madison went better than before. I'm finally "getting it". We are still getting gapped on the sprint laps.
35+ JBN crit
1-2-3 JBN crit
Can't think of why my legs feel like $hit.
Gonna race Tuesday and Friday this week. Maybe race in NJ on Sunday. After that, I'm taking a week off.

1 comment:

  1. I know why your legs feel like shit: There's too much ETOH flowing through those veins!

    ReplyDelete